Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 6: Weight Watchers Weigh-In

January 12th to 18th, 2010
Current Weight: 233.5 lbs
Week to Week loss: -3
Total gain/loss: -8.0 lbs

A few minutes after posting my stats for last week I received a call that my grandmother was in the ICU in NYC. I left very early on Friday morning to be with her. My grandmother Elena is the proud mother of 11, grandmother of 34 and great-grandmother of 17....but I still felt that I need to touch her and be with her.

I didn't return until Monday night, after an exhausting weekend spent in the Milstein Building of New York Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. I also managed to get food poisoning on Sunday and Aunt Flo on Monday. Talk about a stellar week.

I ate very week prior to the food poisoning and very well afterwards as well but the -3lb loss is still surprising!

This weeks accomplishments:
Made good food choices while traveling: fruit, fresh made salads and yogurts!

No comments: