Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Progress Prompts # 6

Name 10 good things about yourself.

  1. Have a great smile.
  2. Am excellent at dealing with diverse people and situations. Barely anything makes me shy or nervous.
  3. I understand that I am not in control....although I would love to be!
  4. I am the most improved at almost any physical activity I attempt.
  5. I am intelligent.
  6. My hair is awesome: naturally curly, manageable and malleable. (remind me of this when the summer humidity kicks in)
  7. I have rhythm, lots and lots of it.

I can't think of three more to add. Interesting is that out of the seven only two were physical attributes. I will have to come back to this one later in my journey. I think that this exercise has opened my eyes that I have things to learn about how I view myself. There is an extreme room for growth.

I called my best buddy to have her answer it for me. Here are her answers about 10 good things about me.

  1. Sexy
  2. Intelligent
  3. Heart of Gold
  4. Logical
  5. Honest
  6. Giving - is too little a word
  7. Trustworthy
  8. Go Getter
  9. Sensitive
  10. Am a woman

No comments: