Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

Progress Prompt Monday

In 2007 I found this website and saved the list of progress prompts for possible use later on. There are 65 weight-loss related blog posting prompts in total.

The goal is to do a progress prompt each Monday (all 52 of them) including some extra ones every once in a while in order to complete the list in 2011. What better time than the present?


[1.] List 10 reasons why you want to lose weight. Which one is the most compelling and why?

(Listed in no particular order)
  1. I want to lose weight so that my thighs don't rub together anymore.
  2. I want to loser weight in order to reduce all the health risk factors that come with obesity.
  3. I want to lose weight in order to align my mental image with what I see in the mirror.
  4. I want to lose weight in order to not need to find a plus size section in stores and no longer have to wear the crap fabric that all plus size clothing seems to be made in!
  5. I want to lose weight so that I can see my hoo-ha when I look down in the shower.
  6. I want to lose weight so that I can see the wonderful muscles that I am developing.
  7. I want to lose weight in order to see if pregnancy will ever be possible for me.
  8. I want to lose weight because I want to be an athlete.
  9. I want to lose weight to prove everyone, including my own self, that change is possible.
  10. I want to lose weight so that I can sit down and not have a few rolls going down my back.

The most compelling one is # 9. I talk the talk now I want to walk the walk. I have spent the equal number of years in a healthy active weight as I have now in an overweight stagnant state. I want the next 17 years to be completely different and mind blowing!

No comments: