Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To be or not to be ....organized

So lately all I can think about is organizing and decluttering. I have come to the conclusion that all the stuff I have acquired is somehow an result of a few short years living "homeless" while in college. How can such a short period in time really affect me now? I good **cough** 15 years later? Anyhow, right now my how is a nice big mess of disarray. Here are some pictures so you can laugh along with me at my messes. Cli calls them "little piles of Yahi". I guess, like a dog, I need to leave my scent on every room in the house.
**Disclosure: Please keep in mind that we purchase a new fridge AND stove, as well as new doors over the weekend.....which added to the clutter.*****

I love these wine boxes that Cli got for me. The plan is to have Cli stain them and then use them in the office as storage. The stuff on top? My mom decided that my table with magazines was too cluttered and re-cluttered the loveseat for me. :)




The office mess. What can I say? I am trying to get rid of the old crap stuff.



I'll spare you the view of my closet. :) Your virgin eyes can't handle that.

No comments: