Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

There is a bug on me.

Since last Wednesday, I have a body bugg stuck to my left arm.

I don't know yet how well this will work out for me but since I like reviewing charts and getting data I expect it to workout well. The first few days it annoyed the crap out of me and it kept on slipping off. I changed the band to the medium size and it is now working out good. I forget I have it on most of the day. I take it off to sleep although I read that some people keep it on for the whole day and only take it off for an hour. It doesn't take my heart rate so I am still using my heart rate monitor when I work out. I don't mind that too much.

I am an avid fan of the Biggest Loser but I didn't get the bug (haha) to get one until I read Ali Vincent's book. She mentioned that when she got back to the ranch, after being voted off, Jillian asked her what the heck had she been doing. Her answer was that she didn't stop moving until the BodyBugg told her. Ali and Tara are my all-time favorite female contestants. So for now, I will wear this on my arm in the hopes (+ hard work) that one day I will have Ali's arms and Tara's slim face too.



No comments: