Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Fresh Start

Tomorrow is my 11th wedding anniversary. Over that time we have....

- lived in 4 places (3 apartments and one house)
- I've had 6 jobs. He has had his own business and 6 jobs. Hey we both did 6!
- lived in 2 states - New York and Florida.
- gotten two cats - Blue and Negra
- traveled to Miami, South Carolina, Connecticut, Colombia and Dominican Republic
- completed 5 invetro-fertilization cycles
- I have gained and lost weight
- laughed, cried, screamed, yelled, lived, loved, been
- purchased our first home

So, I think that it is a good time to make a fresh start. I have to tools, I have the means, and I deserve to actually give myself the opportunity to shed the pressing weight of being overweight. I think that it has a lot more to do than just the weight - it is about coping skills for life, is speaking and determining how I want my life to roll out. My plan is to track my progress from tomorrow, Sept 16th, 2006 to Sept 16th 2007. Lets see what new things I learn, live, love and do. I am excited? Aren't you?

It feels like a fresh new day. Fresh start.

No comments: