Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Officially here.....

Today I got word that I am officially registered with MorganAZ. Finally going to be able to put this mortgage broker license to use!! I am very excited and can't wait to get started.

I have been a very very bad friend this week! Yesterday was Johanna's b-day and I didn't call. I thought about her about 4 times before the nigth was through and I STILL didn't call.

I went to the PineCone Press scrapbook meeting this week. The kit was much nicer this month and next month we are going to great our own composition notebook. I think that I am going to make one for Brenda and I to mail back and forth to each other. Unfortunately I am not the most creative person so I will have to look up some ideas before I go to the class. :) I like the process of creating and didn't have the blessing of having the creative gene. LOL

I am off to read my kabbalah studies. I am weeks behind on the studies and would like to catch up.

Best!

No comments: