Sunday, November 18, 2012

Inspiration refresh


Big Daddy's very cooler and yummy dinner off Union Square Untitled 

 Love the old school game they provide at each table.
  Untitled 

 I went to the boogie down Bronx to check out my niece's new apartment. Untitled 


Love NYC transportation - issues and all!
 Untitled 

 This family sat across from me on the 2 train. 
 They has the most wonderful accents. 
Every was in their Sunday best and so excited. 
 Every few minutes they counted down the number of stops to go. 
Made me wish I had sons like these.
  Untitled 

 Park by my nieces house
  Untitled
Untitled 

 Cousins Brenda and Connie Untitled 

My Abuelita Elena 
Pure love
  Untitled 

 Nice bus ride down to Union Square
  Untitled 

 Opening her birthday present at the hotel. Love the city lights twinkling out the window. Untitled 

 My eldest niece with her brother and mom. Untitled 

 Love the artwork that goes into the station signs. Untitled 

 View from the W Hotel at Union Square Untitled 

 Miss NYC breakfast sandwiches! Untitled 

 Self portrait
  Untitled 

 City at twilight
  Untitled 

 Empire State of Mind :) Untitled 

 I met Sheryl at the clock at Grand Central Station Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: