Thursday, February 09, 2012

25 things

This is how I find stuff. Always completely random.

I was reading a comment that Jane left back in April and navigated over to her blog and found a link to this blog and BAMN! got a new survey to do.  Thanks Jane and Julie! :)

Also check out this page that Jane made regarding Sheryl.  I have to agree with her, Sheryl is very inspirational!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed…and the toilet seats have to be down too. :)
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Absolutely.  I keep usually give them to my mom.  They live in a very rural area in Dominican Republic and have many visitors every year.  She uses them mainly as back up if things run out before she has had a chance to make it into town.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Ha! Tucked out but as I sleep I uncover myself many many times. It has become hubby's job to cover me during the night. He says I feel like a cold side of beef.....wait a minute did he mean....?? :).
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees.  No answer cause I don't think I would be able to outrun either.
5. Do you have freckles?
Nope.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When someone asks me to show them how to do something on the computer for the 100th time and then get surprised when I don't have a rosy attitude (yes, I am talking about you sweetie and my sister!)
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Of course and other things too. :)
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Absolutely. I dance to commercials.  I believe that dancing is welcomed any day, any time.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope but I did when I was a kid.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely. Takes a real man to wear beautiful colors!.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard, ketchup or bbq sauce - in order of preference.
12. What is your favorite food?
Ice cream!!!
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Shawshank Redemption, Ocean's 11, Something's gotta give, For love and Basketball, The Italian Job
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Neither although be a boy scout would have been really funny..
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. It took me a couple of weeks to feel like I could let my own dog see me naked.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. :)
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
No.
19. Are you lazy?
Sometimes.  I have days of hyperactivity but then others....not so much.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
My best costumed was the year that my brother and his highschool buddies painted my face and dressed me up as a gypsy using my mom's clothing.  I think I was about 9 or 10 years old.
21. How many languages can you speak?
Spanish and English. Please don't ask which is my first language because I can't ever remember not speaking one. 
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Letterman.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Heck yeah! "And sometimes I’ll think I sound good and turn down the volume only to realize that it’s Carrie Underwood who sounds good, not me" I agree with Julie's comment. :)
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Hum no....let me go google that now. Wow, those sound yummy.
25. First concert?
I don’t remember! Dad took us all the time to dance with live bands but I think that my first concert was when I took my sweetie to see Vincente Fernandez for his birthday.

No comments: