Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday cheer and blues

I am super excited that today is Friday! Not only will I get to sleep in but also just get to enjoy my home, my sweetie and the doggies.

That being said, I have been working on a project for a few months. Rather dragging my feet since I don't like it, it is emotionally exhausting and quite frankly I wanted it to just disappear and leave me alone. After submitting it, finally, I received some unpleasant news regarding it today.

I have myself convinced that this is the universe's way of helping working thru my issues. That being said, I would have hoped to not have this last bit of stuff to work through! But I am going to suck it up and just move right along. At least I didn't go eat a chocolate bar, a bag of chips and a #1 meal at McDonalds. I would say that is improvement even if I want to bash my head against a wall. :)

Happy Friday!

No comments: